Our loofah sponge is unbleached and hand-cut to provide a nice grip to clean larger surfaces like plates, stove tops, and counter spaces with ease. It has a softer side that lathers up soap beautifully and a scrubby side for stubborn stains.
100% compostable, loofah has been used by different cultures for centuries before plastic was mass-produced. It replaces traditional plastic sponges in dishwashing and general household cleaning.
- natural plant: made from 100% loofah (luffa) plant
- anti-bacterial & easy to clean: compared to plastic, loofah is anti-bacterial and can be disinfected by boiling in water
- effective & non-scratch: safe to clean food scraps and stain stuck on cast iron stainless steel, and non-stick cookwae
- scrub pots, dishes, and other surfaces with dish soap as needed
- the loofah will start foaming up from the soap with from a well scrubbing
- ideally, dry completely between uses
- when an odour occurs, boil in water to kill bacteria and get rid of odour
- avoid soaking in water
- place away from high heat or flames
- placing them near the window or well-ventilated areas
- place in green bin to compost or directly compost in backyard
- loofah can also be used like coconut fiber in the garden, excellent at water retention, growing seedlings, creating potting mix, pest resistant, and to use as bedding in worm bins