HANDMADE IN THE UNITED STATES
Start off your self-care day by relaxing in a warm bath immersed with a natural, hand-blended pink Himalayan soaking salt. Infused with lavender oil and herbs to achieve a peaceful and calming experience.
Each glass bottle can be sustainably repurposed as a vase, planter, or utensil holder after usage.
This soaking salt supports young mothers from under-resourced communities in Chicago, Illinois by providing a job training program to succeed in the workforce. They are empowered to build a bright career path, raise strong families, and create loving homes and communities.
- Approximately 8 oz.
- Glass container: Approximately 2" long x 2" wide x 5.5" tall
As with all handmade items, variations will occur.
- For best results, use within 6 months of opening.
- Pink Himalayan sea salt, all-natural lavender oil (fragrance), and lavender herbs
- Add a scoop to your warm bath. Thoroughly rinse clean with warm water after use.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of eyes.
- Caution: essential and fragrance oils may be irritating to some skin types.
- Recommended use: 1 to 3 times a week, depending on skin sensitivity.